Fractionated Fatty Alcohol
- C8-10 alcohols & C12-14 alcohols are both colourless liquid product with typical fatty alcohol odour.
- C8-10 alcohols are used as a direct adjuvant, solubiliser and defoaming agent.
- C12-14 alcohols are used directly as foam stabilisers, detergency-boosting and lubricant additives.
- C16-18 alcohols are solid white waxy like product with mild fat-like odour.
- Used directly as a lubricant, a foam inhibitor and a consistency-giving factor in cosmetics and pharmaceutical formulations.
- The product is of 100% vegetable origin and Kosher certified.
- Octyl Alcohol C8-98
- Decyl Alcohol C10-98
- Lauryl Alcohol C12-98
- Myristyl Alcohol C14-98
- Lauryl Myristyl Alcohol C12-14
- Cetyl Alcohol C16-98
- Stearyl Alcohol C18-98
- Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol C16-18 30/70
- Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol C16-18 50/50